We are expanding our Universe! 🚀
Why is this a dream opportunity? 💡
Freepik is one of the fastest-growing Createch companies in the world, with more than 50M active users (600k of them are pay subscribers) and 150M downloads being made every month. Across our various brands, (Freepik, Flaticon, Slidesgo, IconFinder, Videvo, OriginalMockups, Wepik) designers from around the globe rely on us every day to complete their creative work and visual communications.
In a context of the rapid growth of our B2B operations, we are looking for a Customer Success Representative (You !) to strengthen our team. You will have the mission of supporting our B2B clients, including renowned companies, in the use of our solutions, to ensure the best possible user experience.
Our B2B products include:
- Team subscriptions
- API solutions
- Our online editor
Are you ready for the challenge?🚀
The Role 📜
You will report directly into the Sales Manager, and your responsibilities include:
- Onboard our B2B clients (setup, training).
- Drive adoption and expansion, encourage and boost usage of our solutions.
- Serve as the customer's trusted advisor and product expert.
- Run quarterly business reviews with our key accounts.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships focused on achieving greater customer engagement
- Ensure our clients are getting the most out of our solutions.
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their opportunities with our solutions and reach out to create an action plan to help them achieve success.
- Identify and target high-usage strategic customers to engage with, in order to drive up engagement, seat expansion, or tier upselling.
- Define a plan to expand the revenue of existing customers, identifying up-sell and cross-selling opportunities and promoting growth in the use of our platform.
- Design and execute large-scale campaigns and webinars oriented towards usage and engagement with our products.
- Analyze the causes of churn, and propose an action plan to minimize it.
- Maintain communication collaterals and client success cases up to date. In relation to our Marketing Dpt, publish this material through our channels (Social Media, Blog, …).
Your Profile 🧐
- Truly fluent English is a MUST (C1 or above, oral and written). You also speak Spanish.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience as Customer Success in a B2B SaaS business.
- You have some technical knowledge: after internal training, you’ll be able to assist a client in integrating our API into the platform.
- You understand how digital products work and how they can solve business problems
- Experience in sales and the generation of new opportunities is a plus.
- You have a passion for customer satisfaction.
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own.
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry context.
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems.
- You love KPIs that help you make decisions.
- Ability to make business decisions, including a track record of identifying gaps or business needs and developing high-impact solutions.
- Ability to take the initiative. Team player and self-motivator.
- Enthusiastic, organized and you like to work for objectives.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Bonus Points ✨
- You have experience with a CRM (like Pipedrive, Salesforce, …).
- You like graphic design and visual communication ; maybe you are a hobbyist designer ?
- You understand the different types of content and formats (PSD, AI, SVG, PNG, JPG, EPS, mean something to you).
- Proficient with Google Workspace Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A college/university degree is useful because it shows us that you can set an objective and achieve it.
What do we offer? 💥
- An exciting role with a mix of account management and sales development, within an ambitious innovative company in a sector with a bright future.
- Working in a dynamic, young and international team.
- A dynamic and exciting ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place.
- Remuneration aligned with the role and experience.
- Budget for continuous training.
- Remote work or hybrid at the office, you choose
- Office in Málaga, Spain.
- Flexible schedule.
- Multicultural team.
- (Private) Medical Insurance
- 23 days of holidays + your birthday off +5 extra days of holidays from your fifth anniversary.
- Continuous training.
- English classes in-house.
- Full canteen in office: soft, drinks, natural juices, snacks, fruit..
- Game room.
- We are Great Place to Work! 93% of employees think this is a great place to work
Freepik Company is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for men and women and thus we guarantee equality in our recruitment process.
By applying for this job, you consent to the use of your personal data to manage your CV during our recruitment process. Should your profile not meet the requirements for the position, we will keep your data for further job offers for a period of 1 year, unless you state otherwise. Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless required by law. Please remember that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, object, restriction of processing, and data portability, as well as rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling. To exercise your rights, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and do not forget to attach a copy of your ID card or another valid identity document.
Applications must be in English please - we won’t consider applications in another language
Join our Universe!